We are looking for a friendly and flexible part-time Office Manager to help with the day to day running of our music rehearsal studios and music school. To start with, the position will be 12 hours a week split into three 4 hour shifts (ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday). The days can be flexible as long as one shift is towards the start of the week and one towards the end. There is the potential for more hours to be added if needed to complete the required tasks – this can be reviewed as we go. The role can be performed either at home or in the studio
We are looking for someone methodical, organised and adaptable. Might suit a return-to-work parent with previous experience in an office manager role, who can hit the ground running. We’ve listed below the main responsibilities of the role:
- Dealing with all email and phone enquiries for Saturday Music Club – liaising with the parents and teaching staff for our Music School and our private music lessons
- Timetabling music lessons for over 125 students
- Managing diaries for the teaching staff
- Issuing invoices and chasing payments, to ensure all SMC payments are up to date
- Assisting with invoices for Firebird Studios
- Managing staff payroll and liaising with Accountants
- Helping to promote the studios and music lessons, in the local area
- Ensuring all company files are up to date, organised and accessible
- Ensuring all company documentation is compliant and up to date
- Assisting with social media marketing
- Assisting with Music Club events
You should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Any experience using Xero or similar accountancy packages would be advantageous.
If you think this sounds like a good fit, please use the contact form below to get in touch!